[NH] Re: style and layout presentation using notetab -moving to new folder-

  • xmarti3
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 15, 2007
      Thankyou Axel, I found how to see the file ext. In win 2000, you go to
      Tools and then Folder options. I can have it appear in the address
      bar. Found the answer in my handy dandy windows 2000 'teach yourself'
      book.
      Laura

      > xmarti3 wrote:
      > > NoteTab Light, it automatically saves the files using
      > > browser ID type icons..maybe there is another way to set that?
      >
      > Notetab does nothing. The icon is chosen by the operation system solely
      > based on the file's extension. But whenever you look at the contents of
      > any folder, icons are not what you want to see. As I said, right click
      > into the folder background and "view -> details".
      >
      > Axel

    • xmarti3
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 15, 2007
        Is that a feature in NoteTab standard edition or do I gotta go pro to
        get that feature?
        Laura

        --- In ntb-html@yahoogroups.com, "frank" <tf@...> wrote:

        > hello all,
        >
        > I would remind any who are including FTP into their process to choose
        > one that can be operated from a command, and that can have many
        > different profiles [presets].
        >
        > with NoteTab you can build a clip that will FTP your file to whatever
        > directory your preset specifies. when you finish working on your
        > source code you can just click the clip and it will FTP. no need to
        > even open the FTP client. it just happens in the background. and while
        > that is working you can continue working in NoteTab on another file.
        > saves me alotta time.
        >
        > regards,
        >
        > tf
        > http://www.thefrank.com
        > http://www.icosagame.com

      • frank
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 16, 2007
          Hi Laura

          I use NTP [Pro] and cannot comment regarding NTS [Standard] features.
          There are however many group members who are familiar with NTS and
          should be able to answer your question accurately.

          regards,

          tf
          http://www.thefrank.com
          http://www.icosagame.com
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 16, 2007
            frank wrote:
            > I use NTP [Pro]

            NTP is so bloody cheap, that when getting i could not see the point of
            buying anything less - especially since tho pro functions are the ones
            really worth having.