Re: [NH] Counter

  • Cees Schouten
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28 1:05 PM
      Hello phil,

      Friday, July 28, 2000, 9:47:50 PM, you wrote:

      p> I have a file on my web site that is downloadable. I would like to know
      p> how many people have actually downloaded it. ZDNet keeps track of
      p> how many times their stuff is downloaded.

      p> Does anyone in this group know where such a counter is available? Cheap?
      p> Free?

      Of course I do know that. ;-)
      On the site you can see in my sign-off there's a free tracker you can
      register for at http://www.extreme-dm.com/tracking/?reg and if you have a
      webserver up and running, you can download all sorts of free trackers you can
      use in your cgi-bin directory. You can see one active on my personal site at
      http://dierhulp.nb.nu/~wpp/.
      You name it: it's out there on the web. ;-)

      -=/ Cees /=-
      http://dierhulp.nb.nu/

      Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.