Re: Stuck URLs

  • Caitlin
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 27, 2000
      Oh my! I am embarrassed! In my obssessive thorough-ness I wasn't
      thorough at all! Thank you for correcting my silly mistake.

      Caitlin

      --- In ntb-html@egroups.com, "David L Hansen" <dhansen@f...> wrote:
      > Caitlin,
      >
      > I think I have found the problem.
      >
      > Using Notetab on the page you are speaking of, do a search on this
      > ../directions/directions.html
      >
      > I believe this code should be ../directions/directionsindex.html
      >
      > You did change the link in the column on the left, but not in the
      main white
      > area.

      > David L Hansen
      > dhansen@f...
      > 630.963.6849
      > All of your computing needs!
      > http://www.handtech.com/thc
      > Start your own Computer Consulting Business
      > http://www.handteam.com/thc

      what
      > think is a repeat problem. The problem is that on the page
      > http://www.whitewatervoyages.com/planning/planning.html, the link
      for
      > "Directions to Your Rendezvous Point" should go to
      > http://www.whitewatervoyages.com/directions/directionsindex.html
      when
      > it currently goes to ../directions/directions.html. I suspect
      that
      it
      > is a cache problem of some kind, because, as illustrated in my
      > example, the page WILL work if the name is changed. Does that make
      > sense?
      >
      > Thanks!
      >
      > Caitlin

    • phil
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 27, 2000
        Caitlin,

        Don't feel too bad, I have been struggling since yesterday with a file that
        refused to DOWNLOAD from my site. Your problem, and Davids answer, got my
        download problem fixed. I made virtually the same mistake.

        Thanks for having your problem, and fixing mine.

        Phil E.