RE: [NH] link menue

  • Corl DeLuna
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 10, 2007
      Hi Axel,

      If you are looking for a non-JS menu I'd look at some of the amazing
      css-only menus over at http://www.cssplay.co.uk/menus/index.html and as long
      as you use a consistent menu it would be easy to change them site wide with
      a Search Disk Find and Replace. I love Stu's stuff. You might see some
      solutions there for displaying your photographs as well.

      For frames done right I recommend
      http://www4.tripnet.se/~slarti/f_frmde2_uk.htm Before someone chimes in
      with"Frames are Evil," I say frames haven't been done correctly, and this
      guy shows the fundamentals of how to make what I call strong framesets that
      overcome most every problem associated with frames, except a legal one. Last
      I checked SBC Communications was enforcing its patents on what it claims is
      any use of frame-like user interfaces in Web sites.
      http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/6/28985.html I plan on making a profit
      from my websites, so this is the only thing that stops me from using
      framesets.

      There are many other tweaks and thoughts I have compiled on building strong
      framesets should you elect to go this route.

      Best,
      Corl

      _____