Re: [NH] max-width in CSS and JS

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2007
      Dave wrote:
      > I think if you start changing page sizes to suit your pages the pop-up
      > blocker will tell you to go away in XP I think and I would to.

      Dave,
      you have not read what I wrote. Of course my first priority is to make
      my page conform as well as humanly possible to your, the reader's window
      setting. But still there is and always will be an optimum. Too wide and
      the lines get too long for easy reading, too small and the images force
      horizontal scrolling.
      So what is wrong in offering a button as an extra option to optionally
      help readers resize for best viewing?
      Only if I do do it, it must be right and not resticted to to just one,
      my, choice of font size etc.