CSS: inline and align

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2007
      In many cases I want to do something like this:

      <H1 STYLE="display:inline; text-align:left" ALIGN="LEFT">
      Left Header</H1>
      <DIV STYLE="display:inline; text-align:right" ALIGN="right">
      <A HREF="#">Go back</A></DIV>

      It works this way:

      <H1 STYLE="display:inline; text-align:left" ALIGN="LEFT">
      Left Header</H1>
      <DIV STYLE="text-align:right" ALIGN="right">
      <A HREF="#">Go back</A></DIV>

      and gets rid of the big lineskip after the <H1>, but I can't get to bits
      of text to float left and right on the same line except by abolute
      positioning in a box, and I prefer not to use that.

      N.B: Another use could be a contents page with the page numbers right
      justfied, so hopefully it's not just a silly idea better ignored.

      Danke
      Axel

      P.S: For an example see:
      http://home.arcor.de/axelberger/Bilder/Is-05/D16/index.html