Re: [NH] image load times and height/width specified in HTML

  • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 20, 2007
      At 12:13 PM 2/20/2007 , you wrote:
      >--- "Don - HtmlFixIt.com" <don@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Jeff Scism wrote:>
      > > totally agree - EZ Thumbnails is a great little program.
      >
      >I also put a vote in for EZ Thumbnails. Absolutely LOVE it.

      Thanks to everyone for their input.

      I use <http://www.faststone.org/FSViewerDetail.htm>FastStone Image Viewer
      to generate thumbnails and resize my pics.
      I have found it to be more robust and flexible than most thumbnail generators.
      And, it does, much, much more - all for the low, low price of freeware.

      -Mike

      Check it out:
      www.EpicRoadTrips.us

      ~~~