Re: [NH] image load times and height/width specified in HTML

  • sisterscape
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 20, 2007
      --- "Don - HtmlFixIt.com" <don@...> wrote:

      > Jeff Scism wrote:
      >
      > totally agree - EZ Thumbnails is a great little program

      I also put a vote in for EZ Thumbnails. Absolutely LOVE it.

      Yahoo! Music Unlimited
      Access over 1 million songs.
      http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited
    • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 20, 2007
        At 12:13 PM 2/20/2007 , you wrote:
        >--- "Don - HtmlFixIt.com" <don@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Jeff Scism wrote:>
        > > totally agree - EZ Thumbnails is a great little program.
        >
        >I also put a vote in for EZ Thumbnails. Absolutely LOVE it.

        Thanks to everyone for their input.

        I use <http://www.faststone.org/FSViewerDetail.htm>FastStone Image Viewer
        to generate thumbnails and resize my pics.
        I have found it to be more robust and flexible than most thumbnail generators.
        And, it does, much, much more - all for the low, low price of freeware.

        -Mike

        Check it out:
        www.EpicRoadTrips.us

        ~~~