Best Documentation for writing Clips

  • forkinpm
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
      Hallo!

      For the third or is it fourth time today?

      After having got the clip up and working, I took a look at it and
      decided I ought to try it and write some myself.

      Can someone, please, recommend to me the best documentation source for
      learning how to write clips.

      Thanks again and regards, Patrick.
    • Bruce Meyers
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
        forkinpm <forkinpm@...> wrote: Hallo!

        For the third or is it fourth time today?

        After having got the clip up and working, I took a look at it and
        decided I ought to try it and write some myself.

        Can someone, please, recommend to me the best documentation source for
        learning how to write clips.

        Thanks again and regards, Patrick.

        You are writing your questions in the ntb-html group. There is a group just for clips.
        It is the ntb-clips group. There is a group for html questions, an off-topic group, a NoteTab group and a clips group.
        If you posted your questions about clips and clip documentation there (ntb-clips) you would probably get a more prompt response.

      • Alan
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
          On Thursday 01 February 2007 13:58, Bruce Meyers wrote:
          > forkinpm <forkinpm@...> wrote: Hallo!

          > Can someone, please, recommend to me the best documentation source for
          > learning how to write clips.

          http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Anotetab.net+cliptut&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

          site:notetab.net cliptut

          that line above entered at google as a search

          http://www.notetab.net/faq/ntb/frame066.htm

          also:

          yahoo groups

          as a search at google. Then, log in to your groups, then go to ntb-clips then
          go to "messages"

          Now use the search function (searches the archives of the clips list)

          for the likes of "clip basics" "clip introduction" "clip(s) tutorial" clip(s)
          getting started", clip help, clip howto, etc. etc.

          There are/were many more resources on the www for this (cliptut is not the
          only one)

          Try www.notetab.com site used to have a "links" page -- links off to
          other sites that have Notetab related helps, articles, clips.

          --
          Alan.