Index Counter

  • éL
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13 8:37 AM
      Hi,

      Could some kind hearted guru advise about setting inserting of a
      standard visitor's (index) counter in an html page. From what I've found
      out, a cgi-bin folder with an .exe program need to be there to work. If
      so are there ready made programs I could use? Same for feedback/enquiry
      forms that generate an auto response to the submitter and email the
      contents to the host?

      Thanks in advance
      éL