NoteTab Light and CSV

  • forkinpm
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2007
      Hallo!

      I am not an experienced user and of course need some help.

      I want to be able to create CSV files in NoteTabLite and export them
      to HTML as data tables.

      Anyone with knowledge of this is welcome to share it with me.

      If it is not possible with the light product but either of the other
      versions, this I would also like to know.

      Kind regards, Patrick.
    • forkinpm
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2007
        Hallo!

        Today I wrote a first message on the above topic asking where I could
        get help on a CSV to HTML file export.

        Since writing the post, I have found a clip from a user
        and downloaded it.

        Now I am in need of help as to how to call up and use the clip with a
        file I have created.

        I would be grateful for any help on "how to".

        Again my thanks, Patrick.