Preserving case for insterted images

  • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2007
      Greetings,

      How do I preserve the case for added images files to HTML?
      I used to know, but can no longer find the on/off for this.

      Thanks,
      -Mike

      ----------
      Check it out:
      www.EpicRoadTrips.us
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2007
        Hi Mike,

        >How do I preserve the case for added images files to HTML?
        >I used to know, but can no longer find the on/off for this.

        I'm not totally sure but I think it's at Options | HTML Files, uncheck
        "Create Lowercase URLs". I have everything unchecked there and my case
        isn't messed with.

        Lotta
      • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
          At 09:06 PM 1/31/2007 , you wrote:
          >Hi Mike,
          >
          > >How do I preserve the case for added images files to HTML?
          > >I used to know, but can no longer find the on/off for this.
          >
          >I'm not totally sure but I think it's at Options | HTML Files, uncheck
          >"Create Lowercase URLs". I have everything unchecked there and my case
          >isn't messed with.
          >
          >Lotta

          I am using a clip and that is what is changing the case.
          I will post to the Cliplist.

          Thanks,-Mike