Re: [NH] Digest Number 39

  • Bill Scott
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 13 6:58 AM
      Hi All:

      I answered my own question ... ha ha ...
      I used a table and a spacer.gif .... to position
      could someone look and tell me if it looks good on
      your monitor now ....

      http://www.bordercolliepuppies.com/articles/pupcare.html

      Thanks

      Bill
    • KC
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 17 8:04 AM
        Hi Bill, I have att. a image. It is part of what your page looks like on my
        screen. So you can see for yourself.

        <FONT face=""><FONT color=#0000a0><FONT size=+2>Welcome To Border Collie
        Puppies Dot Com !</FONT></FONT></FONT>
        to may font tags.
        <FONT color="#0000a0" size="+2">Welcome To Border Collie Puppies Dot Com
        !</FONT>

        Karen

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 17 8:16 AM
          Hello Bill,

          The links on the left are still distorted and it still has to be
          viewed full screen, or nearly so, with a high resolution monitor.

          hrs

          KC wrote:

          > Hi Bill, I have att. a image. It is part of what your page looks like on my
          > screen. So you can see for yourself.
          >
          > <FONT face=""><FONT color=#0000a0><FONT size=+2>Welcome To Border Collie
          > Puppies Dot Com !</FONT></FONT></FONT>
          > to may font tags.
          > <FONT color="#0000a0" size="+2">Welcome To Border Collie Puppies Dot Com
          > !</FONT>
          >
          > Karen

          ¿? Harvey R. Savage
          ¿? 40 Golf Course Road
          ¿? Eldorado, IL 62930
          ¿? 618-273-5003
          ¿? icq 21106393
          ¿? hsavage@...
          ¿? (ktcalci)
        • Bill Scott
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 17 8:55 AM
            Hi Harvey ... Karen:

            Thanks I guess it will have to do until I get back from Linn
            County Fair
            .... thanks ...

            Bill