Re: [NH] Second Window feature

  • sisterscape
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 17, 2007
      --- hsavage <hsavage@...> wrote:

      > In this mode turn on wordwrap, run at, or, near full
      > screen, close the 'clip editor window and adjust the split windows to

      > the same width by positioning the canter divider.

      This is how I handle working with two files at once. Adjusting the two
      windows to equal width makes comparision very easy.

      Have a burning question?
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 17, 2007
        Debbie Doerrlamm wrote:
        >OK so how do I open a second instance of NTP???

        View | Options | General | Allow Multiple Instances

        Lotta
      • Debbie Doerrlamm
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 17, 2007
          now why didn't I see that?? thanks!

          At 03:37 PM 1/17/2007, loro said:
          >Debbie Doerrlamm wrote:
          >>OK so how do I open a second instance of NTP???
          >
          >View | Options | General | Allow Multiple Instances
          >
          >Lotta
          >

          >CSE HTML Validator Lite - it's free:
          >http://home.earthlink.net/~5wink/dl/cselite652.exe

          >Yahoo! Groups Links

          Regards,
          Debbie ^v^ ^o^ //\o/\\ ^o^ ^v^ Webmaster - System Admin

          webmaster@... (AOL, CS or AIM NailGdsss - MSN Nailgodess)
          WWWeb Services, Ronkonkoma, NY
          631-981-1273 fax 631-981-7557
          http://www.beautytech.com & http://www.beautytech.INFO
          for Professionals for Consumers
          Online Correspondent NAILS Magazine http://www.nailsmag.com

        • Greg Chapman
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 17, 2007
            > >View | Options | General | Allow Multiple Instances
            > >
            > >Lotta

            > now why didn't I see that?? thanks!

            See! I knew I had it right all the time! :-)

            Greg

            http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html