Re: [NH] Second Window feature

  • Debbie Doerrlamm
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 17, 2007
      OK so how do I open a second instance of NTP??? no matter what I do
      it will not open a second.. I did manage to get Windows to tile
      horizontally 2 windows

      At 10:52 AM 1/17/2007, Don - HtmlFixIt.com said:
      >Chris Dart wrote:
      >> For Windows, Hold CTRL and select the windows your want to display -
      >no need to shut the others. However I think he is talking about the 2
      >windows in Notetab, this I do not know how to do but it would be useful!
      >>

      >> Chris Dart
      >> Mobile: +31 652 460 610
      >
      >I presume also that you mean two windows in notetab (shift+control+w).
      >The concept of tabs is always vertical I think. The only solution is
      >probably two instances of notetab running at the same time and you stack
      >them vertically using windows tiling.

      Regards,
      Debbie ^v^ ^o^ //\o/\\ ^o^ ^v^ Webmaster - System Admin

      webmaster@... (AOL, CS or AIM NailGdsss - MSN Nailgodess)
      WWWeb Services, Ronkonkoma, NY
      631-981-1273 fax 631-981-7557
      http://www.beautytech.com & http://www.beautytech.INFO
      for Professionals for Consumers
      Online Correspondent NAILS Magazine http://www.nailsmag.com

    • sisterscape
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 17, 2007
        --- hsavage <hsavage@...> wrote:

        > In this mode turn on wordwrap, run at, or, near full
        > screen, close the 'clip editor window and adjust the split windows to

        > the same width by positioning the canter divider.

        This is how I handle working with two files at once. Adjusting the two
        windows to equal width makes comparision very easy.

        Have a burning question?
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 17, 2007
          Debbie Doerrlamm wrote:
          >OK so how do I open a second instance of NTP???

          View | Options | General | Allow Multiple Instances

          Lotta
        • Debbie Doerrlamm
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 17, 2007
            now why didn't I see that?? thanks!

            At 03:37 PM 1/17/2007, loro said:
            >Debbie Doerrlamm wrote:
            >>OK so how do I open a second instance of NTP???
            >
            >View | Options | General | Allow Multiple Instances
            >
            >Lotta
            >

            >CSE HTML Validator Lite - it's free:
            >http://home.earthlink.net/~5wink/dl/cselite652.exe

            >Yahoo! Groups Links

            Regards,
            Debbie ^v^ ^o^ //\o/\\ ^o^ ^v^ Webmaster - System Admin

            webmaster@... (AOL, CS or AIM NailGdsss - MSN Nailgodess)
            WWWeb Services, Ronkonkoma, NY
            631-981-1273 fax 631-981-7557
            http://www.beautytech.com & http://www.beautytech.INFO
            for Professionals for Consumers
            Online Correspondent NAILS Magazine http://www.nailsmag.com

          • Greg Chapman
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 17, 2007
              > >View | Options | General | Allow Multiple Instances
              > >
              > >Lotta

              > now why didn't I see that?? thanks!

              See! I knew I had it right all the time! :-)

              Greg

              http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html