Re: [NH] Second Window feature

  • Debbie Doerrlamm
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 17, 2007
      OK so how do I open a second instance of NTP??? no matter what I do
      it will not open a second.. I did manage to get Windows to tile
      horizontally 2 windows

      At 10:52 AM 1/17/2007, Don - HtmlFixIt.com said:
      >Chris Dart wrote:
      >> For Windows, Hold CTRL and select the windows your want to display -
      >no need to shut the others. However I think he is talking about the 2
      >windows in Notetab, this I do not know how to do but it would be useful!
      >>

      >> Chris Dart
      >> Mobile: +31 652 460 610
      >
      >I presume also that you mean two windows in notetab (shift+control+w).
      >The concept of tabs is always vertical I think. The only solution is
      >probably two instances of notetab running at the same time and you stack
      >them vertically using windows tiling.

      Regards,
      Debbie ^v^ ^o^ //\o/\\ ^o^ ^v^ Webmaster - System Admin

      webmaster@... (AOL, CS or AIM NailGdsss - MSN Nailgodess)
      WWWeb Services, Ronkonkoma, NY
      631-981-1273 fax 631-981-7557
      http://www.beautytech.com & http://www.beautytech.INFO
      for Professionals for Consumers
      Online Correspondent NAILS Magazine http://www.nailsmag.com

    • hsavage
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 17, 2007
        Debbie Doerrlamm wrote:
        > This one has bothered me for YEARS!! is there any means to make the
        > second window feature horizontially set the windows as opposed to
        > vertically.. I would love to be able to see more per line which means
        > each window is fulls creen width as opposed to half screen width
        >
        > thanks

        Debbie,

        The best we can do in NotePro is as Don suggested, running multiple
        instances with your choice of file in each instance, or, run one copy in
        split-window mode. In this mode turn on wordwrap, run at, or, near full
        screen, close the 'clip editor window and adjust the split windows to
        the same width by positioning the canter divider.

        I have a clip that handles most of the above using a multiple choice
        menu. Works best if you add an icon for the clip into a personal
        clipbar. At the following link, copy and paste it into a clipbook.

        http://tinyurl.com/ywpg42

        ºvº
        2007.01.17 - 11.44.27
        Rules guys wish girls knew...
        "You can either ask us to do something OR
        tell us how you want it done - but not both."
        hrs ø hsavage@...
      • sisterscape
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 17, 2007
          --- hsavage <hsavage@...> wrote:

          > In this mode turn on wordwrap, run at, or, near full
          > screen, close the 'clip editor window and adjust the split windows to

          > the same width by positioning the canter divider.

          This is how I handle working with two files at once. Adjusting the two
          windows to equal width makes comparision very easy.

          Have a burning question?
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 17, 2007
            Debbie Doerrlamm wrote:
            >OK so how do I open a second instance of NTP???

            View | Options | General | Allow Multiple Instances

            Lotta
          • Debbie Doerrlamm
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 17, 2007
              now why didn't I see that?? thanks!

              At 03:37 PM 1/17/2007, loro said:
              >Debbie Doerrlamm wrote:
              >>OK so how do I open a second instance of NTP???
              >
              >View | Options | General | Allow Multiple Instances
              >
              >Lotta
              >

              >CSE HTML Validator Lite - it's free:
              >http://home.earthlink.net/~5wink/dl/cselite652.exe

              >Yahoo! Groups Links

              Regards,
              Debbie ^v^ ^o^ //\o/\\ ^o^ ^v^ Webmaster - System Admin

              webmaster@... (AOL, CS or AIM NailGdsss - MSN Nailgodess)
              WWWeb Services, Ronkonkoma, NY
              631-981-1273 fax 631-981-7557
              http://www.beautytech.com & http://www.beautytech.INFO
              for Professionals for Consumers
              Online Correspondent NAILS Magazine http://www.nailsmag.com

            • Greg Chapman
              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 17, 2007
                > >View | Options | General | Allow Multiple Instances
                > >
                > >Lotta

                > now why didn't I see that?? thanks!

                See! I knew I had it right all the time! :-)

                Greg

                http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html