Re: [NH] Second Window feature

  • Debbie Doerrlamm
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 17, 2007
      >That will tile all the active windows: Email, browser, NTP, etc. What
      >Debbie is referring to is inside NTP. On the document menu, there is
      >an option for Second Window (Ctrl+Shift+W). That will tile two
      >documents vertically.

      Jim

      Yep I know that and want to tile the windows inside NTP HORIZONTALLY
      instead of vertically

      Regards,
      Debbie ^v^ ^o^ //\o/\\ ^o^ ^v^ Webmaster - System Admin

      webmaster@... (AOL, CS or AIM NailGdsss - MSN Nailgodess)
      WWWeb Services, Ronkonkoma, NY
      631-981-1273 fax 631-981-7557
      http://www.beautytech.com & http://www.beautytech.INFO
      for Professionals for Consumers
      Online Correspondent NAILS Magazine http://www.nailsmag.com

    • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 17, 2007
        Chris Dart wrote:
        > For Windows, Hold CTRL and select the windows your want to display - no need to shut the others. However I think he is talking about the 2 windows in Notetab, this I do not know how to do but it would be useful!
        >

        > Chris Dart
        > Mobile: +31 652 460 610

        I presume also that you mean two windows in notetab (shift+control+w).
        The concept of tabs is always vertical I think. The only solution is
        probably two instances of notetab running at the same time and you stack
        them vertically using windows tiling.
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 17, 2007
          Debbie Doerrlamm wrote:
          >Yep I know that and want to tile the windows inside NTP HORIZONTALLY
          >instead of vertically

          So do we all. Sorry, can't be done.

          Lotta
        • Debbie Doerrlamm
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 17, 2007
            OK so how do I open a second instance of NTP??? no matter what I do
            it will not open a second.. I did manage to get Windows to tile
            horizontally 2 windows

            At 10:52 AM 1/17/2007, Don - HtmlFixIt.com said:
            >Chris Dart wrote:
            >> For Windows, Hold CTRL and select the windows your want to display -
            >no need to shut the others. However I think he is talking about the 2
            >windows in Notetab, this I do not know how to do but it would be useful!
            >>

            >> Chris Dart
            >> Mobile: +31 652 460 610
            >
            >I presume also that you mean two windows in notetab (shift+control+w).
            >The concept of tabs is always vertical I think. The only solution is
            >probably two instances of notetab running at the same time and you stack
            >them vertically using windows tiling.

            Regards,
            Debbie ^v^ ^o^ //\o/\\ ^o^ ^v^ Webmaster - System Admin

            webmaster@... (AOL, CS or AIM NailGdsss - MSN Nailgodess)
            WWWeb Services, Ronkonkoma, NY
            631-981-1273 fax 631-981-7557
            http://www.beautytech.com & http://www.beautytech.INFO
            for Professionals for Consumers
            Online Correspondent NAILS Magazine http://www.nailsmag.com

          • hsavage
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 17, 2007
              Debbie Doerrlamm wrote:
              > This one has bothered me for YEARS!! is there any means to make the
              > second window feature horizontially set the windows as opposed to
              > vertically.. I would love to be able to see more per line which means
              > each window is fulls creen width as opposed to half screen width
              >
              > thanks

              Debbie,

              The best we can do in NotePro is as Don suggested, running multiple
              instances with your choice of file in each instance, or, run one copy in
              split-window mode. In this mode turn on wordwrap, run at, or, near full
              screen, close the 'clip editor window and adjust the split windows to
              the same width by positioning the canter divider.

              I have a clip that handles most of the above using a multiple choice
              menu. Works best if you add an icon for the clip into a personal
              clipbar. At the following link, copy and paste it into a clipbook.

              http://tinyurl.com/ywpg42

              ºvº
              2007.01.17 - 11.44.27
              Rules guys wish girls knew...
              "You can either ask us to do something OR
              tell us how you want it done - but not both."
              hrs ø hsavage@...
            • sisterscape
              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 17, 2007
                --- hsavage <hsavage@...> wrote:

                > In this mode turn on wordwrap, run at, or, near full
                > screen, close the 'clip editor window and adjust the split windows to

                > the same width by positioning the canter divider.

                This is how I handle working with two files at once. Adjusting the two
                windows to equal width makes comparision very easy.

                Have a burning question?
                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 17, 2007
                  Debbie Doerrlamm wrote:
                  >OK so how do I open a second instance of NTP???

                  View | Options | General | Allow Multiple Instances

                  Lotta
                • Debbie Doerrlamm
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jan 17, 2007
                    now why didn't I see that?? thanks!

                    At 03:37 PM 1/17/2007, loro said:
                    >Debbie Doerrlamm wrote:
                    >>OK so how do I open a second instance of NTP???
                    >
                    >View | Options | General | Allow Multiple Instances
                    >
                    >Lotta
                    >

                    >CSE HTML Validator Lite - it's free:
                    >http://home.earthlink.net/~5wink/dl/cselite652.exe

                    >Yahoo! Groups Links

                    Regards,
                    Debbie ^v^ ^o^ //\o/\\ ^o^ ^v^ Webmaster - System Admin

                    webmaster@... (AOL, CS or AIM NailGdsss - MSN Nailgodess)
                    WWWeb Services, Ronkonkoma, NY
                    631-981-1273 fax 631-981-7557
                    http://www.beautytech.com & http://www.beautytech.INFO
                    for Professionals for Consumers
                    Online Correspondent NAILS Magazine http://www.nailsmag.com

                  • Greg Chapman
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jan 17, 2007
                      > >View | Options | General | Allow Multiple Instances
                      > >
                      > >Lotta

                      > now why didn't I see that?? thanks!

                      See! I knew I had it right all the time! :-)

                      Greg

                      http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html