Re: [NH] attribute question ??

  • Bill Scott
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 12, 2000
      Thanks Bob:
      I had it in a table ... I was hoping that the <DIV> tag would give
      me a
      wee bit more control over exact position .... arrrg .. I have
      trouble with tables it seems that you cannot get them just exactly
      positioned like the professional sites ... do ...

      Bill
    • Bill Scott
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 13, 2000
        Adrian/ Rosemary Worsfold wrote:

        > 12/07/00 16:36:20
        >
        > Regarding the layout, why do you have to use absolute pixel
        > positions? Why not let
        > each receiver of the images as laid out on their computer see a
        > relative display?
        >
        > Adrian Worsfold
        >
        > Hi Adrian:

        That is what I went back to ... but still plain jane ...

        http://www.bordercolliepuppies.com/articles/topten1.html

        Bill