[NH] Re: Remove underline from 'link'

    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 1, 1999
      Hi All,

      I lost the post that had somebody asking where they could get
      more information on Style Sheets. This is in HTMLib's basic
      section on them:

      NOTE : Presented here is a brief overview of the Style Sheet
      specification. For a more complete (and possibly new) reference,
      visit the Style Sheet resource page at the W3C (at
      http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/Style/). Also, Microsoft have produced
      an excellent "Users guide to stylesheets" document avaiable from
      the Microsoft Web Development Workshop web site at
      http://www.microsoft.com/workshop/

      Thanks!
      Jody

      The NoteTab and Html List...