Re:[NH] attribute question ??

  • Adrian/ Rosemary Worsfold
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 12, 2000
      12/07/00 16:36:20

      Regarding the layout, why do you have to use absolute pixel positions? Why not let
      each receiver of the images as laid out on their computer see a relative display?

      Adrian Worsfold

      web: http://www.pluralist.co.uk
      email: adrian@...
    • Bill Scott
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 12, 2000
        Thanks Bob:
        I had it in a table ... I was hoping that the <DIV> tag would give
        me a
        wee bit more control over exact position .... arrrg .. I have
        trouble with tables it seems that you cannot get them just exactly
        positioned like the professional sites ... do ...

        Bill
      • Bill Scott
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 13, 2000
          Adrian/ Rosemary Worsfold wrote:

          > 12/07/00 16:36:20
          >
          > Regarding the layout, why do you have to use absolute pixel
          > positions? Why not let
          > each receiver of the images as laid out on their computer see a
          > relative display?
          >
          > Adrian Worsfold
          >
          > Hi Adrian:

          That is what I went back to ... but still plain jane ...

          http://www.bordercolliepuppies.com/articles/topten1.html

          Bill