Re: [NH] Re: [NTB] Tables or not

  • Cary Driscoll
    Message 1 of 34 , Nov 11, 2006
      Hello again Kerry,

      First delete the height property for "#content-left". You don't need it as
      the content will define its own height. IE 6 ignored your height setting,
      which was too short, but Firefox, Opera, etc. were taking your height
      setting seriously and arranging everything else accordingly.

      Secondly, add "clear: both" to the style for "#footer". Hope this helps.

      Message 34 of 34 , Nov 14, 2006
        Hi Kerry,

        I haven't had time to look too carefully at it, but some testing revealled
        that IE 6 doesn't extend the background color through the width of the
        border which makes a black double border and a black background look solid
        in other browsers.

        You can use this instead of <embed>, but it's only for MP3s.

        <object classid="clsid:02bf25d5-8c17-4b23-bc80-d3488abddc6b"
        codebase="http://www.apple.com/qtactivex/qtplugin.cab" width="100"
        height="20">
        <param name="src" value="music/oldloversmoon.mp3">
        <param name="controller" value="true">
        <param name="autoplay" value="true">
        <object type="audio/x-mpeg" data="music/oldloversmoon.mp3" width="100"
        height="20">
        <param name="controller" value="true">
        <param name="autoplay" value="true">
        </object>