Re: [NH] Tidy error output missing

  • Marcelo de Castro Bastos
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
      On the last exciting episode, aired on 1/11/2006 18:56, BrianHulse
      invited the wrath of the gods by saying:
      > I recently re-installed Windows, and of course immediately installed
      > NoteTab Pro 5.1/fv with Tidy.exe in \Program Files\NoteTab Pro 5.
      > Here's my configuration file (same folder, named tidy.cfg):

      I ran into a similar problem a long time ago, with NotTab 4.9x. Don't
      ask me why, but if instead of calling Tidy directly you call it through
      a batch file, the problem seems to disappear.

      MCBastos