Re: [NH] Question about: meta name="keywords"

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2006
      Mike Breiding wrote:
      >Do keywords need to be separated by commas? This is how I have always done it.
      >But the site below uses white space and not commas.
      >
      >The site below that one states using comma area correct.
      >
      >Which is correct/preferable?

      Comma. But why bother with keywords at all?

      How should this be interpreted?

      meta, refresh, automatic, redirection, meta, tags
      or
      meta refresh, automatic redirection, meta tags
      or like sentence?
      "meta refresh automatic redirection meta tags"

      A machine would have to go for the first or last option. It can't figure
      out the second and preferred one on its own. Neither would a human who
      isn't already familiar with the terms.