insert window in html-file

  • bubblefisch2002
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2006
      Hi everybody,

      I would like to view a html-file within another html-file.
      I thought it could be possible to insert a window or a frame (or
      whatever) into a html-file at a certain place and have there a scroll-
      bar etc. and show there another html-file.
      Is that possible? And if yes how?

      Thanks, Raimund.
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2006
        bubblefisch2002 wrote:
        >I would like to view a html-file within another html-file.
        >I thought it could be possible to insert a window or a frame (or
        >whatever) into a html-file at a certain place and have there a scroll-
        >bar etc. and show there another html-file.
        >Is that possible? And if yes how?

        Yes, with IFRAME, an inline frame. See the example a bit down the page here.
        http://htmlhelp.com/reference/html40/special/iframe.html