Re: [NH] Assigning password

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2006
      warrenguy2005 wrote:
      >I am having trouble trying to figure out how to put passwords on some
      >of my webpages so only certain people can view them. If this isn't
      >covered under the html coding then where can I find the answer to this?

      The server manual. It depends on the type of server you are on and what you
      have access to. As others already have said, you can provide a facade of
      security with JavaScript but it won't fool anyone who really wants in. If
      you are on an Apache server google ".htaccess password" or "Apache basic
      authentication". Add "tutorial" to the mix if you want a step by step guide.