Re: [NH] Add Quickinfo to pictures

  • sisterscape
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 21, 2006
      Here you go - http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/index/attributes.html

      This is nothing new. When I started to code HTML in 2002 (and shortly
      thereafter xhtml), these and many other attributes were already
      deprecated.

      sisterscape

      --- adrien <adrien.verlee@...> wrote:

      > Op zo, 20-08-2006 te 12:40 -0700, schreef sisterscape:
      > > You might want to keep in mind that the following IMG attributes
      > are
      > > now deprecated:
      > >
      > > align
      > > border
      > > hspace
      > > vspace
      >
      > Where did you read this?
      >
      > > This is important to know if you want to write code to current
      > > standards and have it work cross-browser. The last time I was
      > coding
      > > (a few months back), I observed that the hspace and vspace
      > attributes
      > > were ignored in Firefox and instead, had to be set with CSS.
      >
      > Not on this side. I can not remenber that it is the CSS that I use,
      > but
      > I will look to be sure. But Firefox here display correct border,
      > space,
      > etc.
      > --
      > adrien
      >

      > CSE HTML Validator Lite - it's free:

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • bubblefisch2002
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 21, 2006
        --- Hi evrybody,

        thanks very much for the quick reply. i will stick to the hint with
        TITLE- and ALT-tag which solved my problem.

        Thanks again, Raimund.