RE: [NH] Digest Number 39

  • Dennis Ralph
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2000
      Style Sheet Tutorials:

      Here are a couple of Cascading Style Sheet Tutorial sites to try

      HTMLGoodies: http://htmlgoodies.earthweb.com/beyond/css.html
      World Wide Web Consortium (W3C): http://www.w3.org/Style/
    • Bill Scott
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 13, 2000
        Hi All:

        I answered my own question ... ha ha ...
        I used a table and a spacer.gif .... to position
        could someone look and tell me if it looks good on
        your monitor now ....

        http://www.bordercolliepuppies.com/articles/pupcare.html

        Thanks

        Bill
      • KC
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 17, 2000
          Hi Bill, I have att. a image. It is part of what your page looks like on my
          screen. So you can see for yourself.

          <FONT face=""><FONT color=#0000a0><FONT size=+2>Welcome To Border Collie
          Puppies Dot Com !</FONT></FONT></FONT>
          to may font tags.
          <FONT color="#0000a0" size="+2">Welcome To Border Collie Puppies Dot Com
          !</FONT>

          Karen

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 17, 2000
            Hello Bill,

            The links on the left are still distorted and it still has to be
            viewed full screen, or nearly so, with a high resolution monitor.

            hrs

            KC wrote:

            > Hi Bill, I have att. a image. It is part of what your page looks like on my
            > screen. So you can see for yourself.
            >
            > <FONT face=""><FONT color=#0000a0><FONT size=+2>Welcome To Border Collie
            > Puppies Dot Com !</FONT></FONT></FONT>
            > to may font tags.
            > <FONT color="#0000a0" size="+2">Welcome To Border Collie Puppies Dot Com
            > !</FONT>
            >
            > Karen

            ¿? Harvey R. Savage
            ¿? 40 Golf Course Road
            ¿? Eldorado, IL 62930
            ¿? 618-273-5003
            ¿? icq 21106393
            ¿? hsavage@...
            ¿? (ktcalci)
          • Bill Scott
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 17, 2000
              Hi Harvey ... Karen:

              Thanks I guess it will have to do until I get back from Linn
              County Fair
              .... thanks ...

              Bill