Re: Digest Number 38 Was Web Server Logs

  • Larry Hamilton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2000
      Hi Marco,

      --- In ntb-html@egroups.com, Marco Bernardini <webmaster@t...> wrote:
      > >Or if anyone knows of a good freeware program or script that does
      > >not have to run on the web server (So far, I have not found one on
      > >the web). (I think we can run stuff on in the CGI bin, but want to
      > >go one step at a time).
      >
      > http://www.analog.cx
      >
      > You can download your logs (even in .gz format) and play with them
      > on almost every machine, from Sun to W95.
      > Look at http://www.taggiasca.com/statistiche/ to see what I'm doing
      > with this program.

      THANKS! That looks like just what I need. Now all I have to do is
      wait for the new web host to get things set on their end so I can
      switch.

      I checked out your link, interesting. I do not speak Italian, but I
      studied Spanish in high school, so some of the words looked familiar,
      but not enough to make complete sense.

      > Greetings from my village fair (I'm in an olive oil stand just now)

      I thought olive oil flowed. <g>

      > Marco "too busy" Bernardini

      Larry "also too busy" Hamilton