Re: [NH] Digest Number 38

  • Marco Bernardini
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2000

      Alle 09.02 Thursday 29/06/2000 +0000, ntb-html@egroups.com ha mandato a
      Marco questo messaggio:

      > From: "Larry Hamilton" <larry_h@...>
      >Subject: Web Server Logs

      <snip>

      >Or if anyone knows of a good freeware program or script that does not
      >have to run on the web server (So far, I have not found one on the
      >web). (I think we can run stuff on in the CGI bin, but want to go one
      >step at a time).

      http://www.analog.cx

      You can download your logs (even in .gz format) and play with them on
      almost every machine, from Sun to W95.
      Look at http://www.taggiasca.com/statistiche/ to see what I'm doing with
      this program.

      Greetings from my village fair (I'm in an olive oil stand just now)

      Marco "too busy" Bernardini
    • Larry Hamilton
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2000
        Hi Marco,

        --- In ntb-html@egroups.com, Marco Bernardini <webmaster@t...> wrote:
        > >Or if anyone knows of a good freeware program or script that does
        > >not have to run on the web server (So far, I have not found one on
        > >the web). (I think we can run stuff on in the CGI bin, but want to
        > >go one step at a time).
        >
        > http://www.analog.cx
        >
        > You can download your logs (even in .gz format) and play with them
        > on almost every machine, from Sun to W95.
        > Look at http://www.taggiasca.com/statistiche/ to see what I'm doing
        > with this program.

        THANKS! That looks like just what I need. Now all I have to do is
        wait for the new web host to get things set on their end so I can
        switch.

        I checked out your link, interesting. I do not speak Italian, but I
        studied Spanish in high school, so some of the words looked familiar,
        but not enough to make complete sense.

        > Greetings from my village fair (I'm in an olive oil stand just now)

        I thought olive oil flowed. <g>

        > Marco "too busy" Bernardini

        Larry "also too busy" Hamilton