Re: [NH] Re: NoteTab Pro 5.0 and NoteTab Std 5.0 released!

  • Piotr Bienkowski
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 26, 2006
      Hi Eric,

      Thanks for the long awaited upgrade. I bought NoteTab Pro (called Super
      NoteTab at that time, if I remember correctly) so long ago, through a
      vendor in Poland, that I don't remember where my license key is and what
      it is :)

      To support your work I am going to buy two new licenses, one for the PC
      and the other for the laptop. I read the license (one of the very few I
      did read ;) ) and it seems to require two licenses for two machines
      anyway. :)

      Thanks again.

      Piotr

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 26, 2006
        Website Managers wrote:
        >I also noticed that going to the discount page doesn't show the
        >discount until after completing the form and going to the next page.
        >(Just in case anyone gets confused.)

        Thanks! I was confused. In fact I still am. I see they talk about VAT but
        it isn't clear if they will add it to the price. Has anyone from EU bought
        the upgrade yet? Did they add VAT? I don't like VAT, me.