Re: NoteTab Pro 5.0 and NoteTab Std 5.0 released!

  • Website Managers
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 26, 2006
      --- In ntb-html@yahoogroups.com, Eric Fookes <egroups@...> wrote:

      > Hi everyone,
      >
      > I am pleased to announce that the final versions of NoteTab Pro
      5.0 and
      > NoteTab Std 5.0 have now been released! NoteTab 4.x customers will
      find
      > upgrade information on the following page:
      >
      > http://www.notetab.com/upgrade.php
      >
      > The NoteTab Web site also offers trial versions of both NoteTab
      Pro 5.0
      > and NoteTab Std 5.0. Due to lack of time, NoteTab Light 5.0 isn't
      > available yet and probably won't be released until September 2006.
      >
      > Thanks to all for your patience!
      >
      > --
      > Regards,
      >
      > Eric Fookes
      > http://www.notetab.com/

      I bought the upgrade right away and installed it over 4.95 (after
      making a backup). Installation was *flawless*.

      I also noticed that going to the discount page doesn't show the
      discount until after completing the form and going to the next page.
      (Just in case anyone gets confused.)

      THANKS ERIC!

      Jim Hutchinson
      Website Managers
      http://www.websitemanagers.net
    • Piotr Bienkowski
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 26, 2006
        Hi Eric,

        Thanks for the long awaited upgrade. I bought NoteTab Pro (called Super
        NoteTab at that time, if I remember correctly) so long ago, through a
        vendor in Poland, that I don't remember where my license key is and what
        it is :)

        To support your work I am going to buy two new licenses, one for the PC
        and the other for the laptop. I read the license (one of the very few I
        did read ;) ) and it seems to require two licenses for two machines
        anyway. :)

        Thanks again.

        Piotr

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 26, 2006
          Website Managers wrote:
          >I also noticed that going to the discount page doesn't show the
          >discount until after completing the form and going to the next page.
          >(Just in case anyone gets confused.)

          Thanks! I was confused. In fact I still am. I see they talk about VAT but
          it isn't clear if they will add it to the price. Has anyone from EU bought
          the upgrade yet? Did they add VAT? I don't like VAT, me.