Re: [NH] Display question ... ?

  • Bill Scott
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 28, 2000
      Hi All:

      Thanks for the help ...

      the red dot is intentional and the blank picture is waiting for
      graphics to be finished I had one in there but thought it looked
      cleaner without until the one that goes there is finished .... I
      just changed my pages and had tidy clean up the code maybe you
      could look at it now Emmett

      Thanks

      Bill Scott

      Prov. 27:17
    • Red Leader
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 28, 2000
        Bill Scott wrote:

        > the red dot is intentional and the blank picture is waiting for
        > graphics to be finished I had one in there but thought it looked
        > cleaner without until the one that goes there is finished .... I
        > just changed my pages and had tidy clean up the code maybe you
        > could look at it now Emmett

        Looks good to me now, like I think you meant it to look. The code looks
        better too.

        I found a decent, though pretty basic CSS tutorial at
        http://www.quadzilla.com/stylesheets/stylesheets.htm
        It also has a links section to a lot more info.

        I started working with CSS some recently and it's not that hard. The
        worst thing is making sure you use elements that both IE and Netscape
        will interpret correctly.

        ---
        Emmett Hawkins
      • Adrian/ Rosemary Worsfold
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 28, 2000
          28/06/00 22:40:33

          Yes the picture does not come through, and also the text as well as the dots could be
          links through to wherever they go.

          Adrian Worsfold

          web: http://www.pluralist.co.uk
          email: adrian@...
        • Bob Books
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 20, 2000
            unsubscribe
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 20, 2000
              Hi Bob,

              >unsubscribe

              Try clicking on the unsubscribe link below and send. Thanks.

              http://www.sureword.com/notetab

              The NoteTab and Html List...
              mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...
            • Bob Books
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 20, 2000
                OK, don't forget.... I had offered and am ready to buy lunch when you are ready!

                Bob