Re: [NH] NoteTab Pro 5.0 beta #2 available
Question, will this be an upgrade from 4.95 Notebook Pro or will we need to
repurchase the program?
From: Eric Fookes
Date: 7/20/2006 14:47:42
To: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org;
Subject: [NH] NoteTab Pro 5.0 beta #2 available
NoteTab Pro 5.0 beta #2 is now available for download. As before, there
Are two packaged versions of this beta release. One with the
Spell-checker dictionary and thesaurus, and the other smaller one
Without these files:
NoteTab Pro 5.0 beta with dictionaries (size: 3,747 KB)
NoteTab Pro 5.0 beta NO dictionaries (size: 2,535 KB)
If you have already installed the first public beta, I recommend that
You uninstall it before running the Setup program. This ensures that you
Will have all the latest files copied to your NoteTab 5 program folder.
This update fixes the following issues found since the previous release:
* The Utilities.clb and SampleCode.clb have been updated to correct some
* Fixed an issue under Windows XP64 that produced document tabs without
* Question dialog boxes now beep if option allows sound (under XP, the
Question sound isn't assigned - go figure).
* Fixed issue with garbage text in display when very long lines are
* Regex pattern errors are now displayed as meaningful messages.
* ^$StrSort has been modified to do case sorting just like the Sort
Command available through the NoteTab menu.
* Improved the ^$GetDocMatchAll and ^$GetReSubStrings$ Clip functions,
Which now use the delimiter defined by ^!SetListDelimiter. As a result,
Results can now be reliably assigned to an array variable.
* Added a new Clip function: ^$GetLibraryFileName$
Returns the fully qualified filename of the current Clipbook library.
Can be used with ^$GetLibraryPath(^$GetLibraryFileName$)$ to extract the
Corresponding path name.
* Updated Help files. Added the Regex.chm Help file with detailed
Information about the PCRE syntax. Replaces the Regex.txt file available
In the previous release.
Please send us feedback if you encounter any issues. If all goes well,
We hope to release the final version before July 26. Thanks for testing!