chat/shoutbox thingie (tip)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2006
      Hi,

      Have you seen gabbly? If you like shoutboxes, you'll probably like this.
      <http://www.gabbly.com/notetab.com>

      I think it's pretty nifty. You can enter any URL like that and chat with
      people at the same site (if they also use the gabbly URL). Move around the
      site and the chat box stays with you. It looks like javascript and I guess
      they frame the real site. The thing can also be embedded. Downside is that
      everything of course is on their server. Fun to play with anyway.