removed notetab pro.ini

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2006
      If this is not the right list please move this to the correct list.

      I removed the notetab.ini files. I had two in the same area. When I booted
      into NoteTab today I only have one browser available. What lines do I need
      to get both browsers up again.. Thanks
      Ed

      The whole world doth err save you and me, and even thou doest err some!
      -- Unknown