Re: [NH] Note Tab pro-Firefox

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 10 , May 10 7:01 AM
      Yes, IE is no problem, the problem lies with Firefox. Also as I said Opera works great either way. Next question, what happens if i delete NoteTab.ini??
      Message 2 of 10 , May 10 9:03 AM
        Ed wrote:
        > Next question, what happens if i delete NoteTab.ini??
        > From: dave

        If deleted NoteTab will rebuild it on the next startup, less any special
        settings or options you may have set or selected.

        It's as if you made a new install of NoteTab. To properly delete the
        file NoteTab need be completely closed/shutdown.

        ºvº
        06.05.10_10.50
        -Newspaper HeadLine...
        "Deaf College Opens Doors to Hearing"