Re: [NH] Note Tab pro-Firefox

  • dave
    Message 1 of 10 , May 10, 2006
      Hi Ed
      I have used IE6 and IE7 like them both ,both work really well in options
      under main browser I have got "ie" nothing in the second browser and in
      browser.dat I have got
      [ie]
      Command=iexplore.exe -nohome
      UseDDE=1
      Application=IExplore
      DdeCommand=
      DdeExec="%1",,%2,0,,,,
      Topic=WWW_OpenURL
      Application_New=
      DdeExec_New=
      Topic_New=

      I like 7 if open 5 new pages in notetab std I get 5 tabs open very handy.
      THANKYOU DAVE M

        > Still does not work. Not sure that I got it in the right Place. Strange
        > that i have 2 Note Tab.ini 's but I do. If I make Opera my first or second
        > choice it works great. But as I said just like IE, nearly always shows a
        > good page and Firefox shows a terrible page.

        CSE HTML Validator Lite - it's free: http://home.earthlink.net/~5wink/dl/cselite652.exe

      • hsavage
        Message 3 of 10 , May 10, 2006
          Ed wrote:
          > Next question, what happens if i delete NoteTab.ini??
          > From: dave

          If deleted NoteTab will rebuild it on the next startup, less any special
          settings or options you may have set or selected.

          It's as if you made a new install of NoteTab. To properly delete the
          file NoteTab need be completely closed/shutdown.

          ºvº
          06.05.10_10.50
          -Newspaper HeadLine...
          "Deaf College Opens Doors to Hearing"