Re: [NH] mouseovers

    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2006
      Kerry Coates wrote:
      >I have some code on my page that the validator does not like. My page
      >otherwise validates. The code is this:

      >onmouseover="this.style.color='red'"
      >onmouseout="this.style.color='FFBA00'">Acidophilus Plus</font></a>

      What validator this time? And what does it say? What doctype (if it's a
      real validator)?

      Meanwhile, the error probably goes away if you move the event handlers from
      the FONT tag to the A tag. You can see here which elements you can use
      onmouseover with.
      <http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/index/attributes.html>

      If you use a strict doctype the use of FONT will give you an error too
      (from a real validator).