.GPX

  • captnwil28562
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 24, 2006
      I need to create .gpx files. I am new to NoteTab and .GPX files also.
      I think .gpx files are a special form of HTML code.

      I need to at least be able to load and see .gpx files if I am to learn
      that format. Can anyone tell me if NoteTab will help in creating those
      files?

      Wil
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 24, 2006
        captnwil28562 wrote:
        >I need to create .gpx files. I am new to NoteTab and .GPX files also.
        >I think .gpx files are a special form of HTML code.
        >
        >I need to at least be able to load and see .gpx files if I am to learn
        >that format. Can anyone tell me if NoteTab will help in creating those
        >files?

        Is it this?
        <http://www.topografix.com/gpx.asp>

        If so, it looks like it's a flavor of XML so any text editor would work. If
        you are looking for special features related to GPX, well, you'd have to
        write your own clips for that. ;-)

        Lotta
      • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 24, 2006
          At 12:45 PM 4/24/2006 , captnwil28562 wrote:
          >I need to create .gpx files. I am new to NoteTab and .GPX files also.
          >I think .gpx files are a special form of HTML code.
          >
          >I need to at least be able to load and see .gpx files if I am to learn
          >that format. Can anyone tell me if NoteTab will help in creating those
          >files?
          >
          >Wil

          This link may help - it has general info on GPX and also points to a GPX
          Developers Forum.
          http://www.topografix.com/gpx.asp

          -Mike

        • captnwil28562