Re: [NH] Re: input attributes Was:[NTB]

  • Kerry Coates
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 21, 2006
      Thank you, Marcelo. No, it wasn't enough just to put the tidy.exe file in
      the same folder as NoteTab. I will try to add that line of code to the .ini
      file and see it it finds it. Thanks again!

      Kerry Coates
      Visit all my websites!
      http://www.GilaMountainDulcimers.com
      http://www.Amazing-Health-Products.com