Re: again - [NH] Re: input attributes Was:[NTB]

  • Kerry Coates
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2006
      John,
      I used CSE HTML Validator Standard (which I have on my desktop) and got
      several errors also. I was told it wasn't a "real" validator and that I
      should try http://www.htmlhelp.com/tools/validator/ so I did. I still got
      errors and I didn't understand how to fix them. I have removed the
      </script> from the code. It was left over from something I deleted.
      Thank you for all your time! I was getting a little frustrated, having
      re-worked my pages several times and there are over 100 pages to my website
      and I was not looking forward to re-working them again!

      Kerry Coates
      Visit all my websites!
      http://www.GilaMountainDulcimers.com
      http://www.Amazing-Health-Products.com