Midi Music Files

  • dakoto701
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9, 2006
      Hello everyone. I am brand new and sorry that this is my first post but
      I need help. I am trying to figure out if I can add midi music to my
      NoteTab Lite? I am in the process of trying to build a website for
      school and would like to add a midi file to the web site. The problem
      is I can't find any info in the help section in Notetab Lite.

      Can someone help me?

      Thank you

      Karen
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 10, 2006
        Hi Karen,

        >Hello everyone. I am brand new and sorry that this is my first post but
        >I need help.

        Welcome. :-)

        > I am trying to figure out if I can add midi music to my
        >NoteTab Lite? I am in the process of trying to build a website for
        >school and would like to add a midi file to the web site. The problem
        >is I can't find any info in the help section in Notetab Lite.

        There is no special "feature" for audio files as there is for images. But
        you can get the path to any file from the Document menu, Insert HTML
        Link/Image. Write your tag, for example if you use EMBED:
        <embed src="">
        Place the cursor between the quotes. Then click on the menu command
        mentioned above, make sure it says "all files" in the file types box and
        navigate to the midi. Notatab will insert a relative URL, so make sure you
        have moved the midi file to a directory corresponding to where it will be
        on the server. You don't want to and up something like
        ../../My%20Documents....

        Lotta
      • Chris Laarman
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 10, 2006
          loro (loro-spam01-@...), Monday, April 10, 2006 9:55 PM

          >> I am trying to figure out if I can add midi music to my
          >> NoteTab Lite? I am in the process of trying to build a website for
          >> school and would like to add a midi file to the web site. The problem
          >> is I can't find any info in the help section in Notetab Lite.

          > There is no special "feature" for audio files as there is for images.
          > But you can get the path to any file from the Document menu, Insert HTML
          > Link/Image. Write your tag, for example if you use EMBED:
          > <embed src="">
          > Place the cursor between the quotes. Then click on the menu command
          > mentioned above, make sure it says "all files" in the file types box
          > and navigate to the midi. Notatab will insert a relative URL, so make
          > sure you have moved the midi file to a directory corresponding to where it
          > will be on the server. You don't want to and up something like
          > ../../My%20Documents....

          I had bookmarked this for myself: http://tinyurl.com/mmsvl
          but I have not yet studied it.

          --