Re: [NH] Hi all, and a question

  • Ian Rastall
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2006
      dave wrote:
      > Have you tried notetab std it can handle more text types, you may be better
      > downloading one of the translating programs around ??

      Hi Dave. I was just wondering if NoteTab was UTF-8 capable, but it
      doesn't appear to be. I don't need to translate anything, I'm putting
      the original characters in the document. In NTP they look like "????",
      which is why I wondered if there was a setting I was missing. Like I
      said, with the clips I've written, this job would already be done. As
      it is, I have to slog through it in Dreamweaver. Ah well. :-) Thanks
      for your response.

      Ian
      --
      http://sundry.ws