Re: [NH] Hi all, and a question

  • dave
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2006
      Hi
      Have you tried notetab std it can handle more text types, you may be better
      downloading one of the translating programs around ??
      THANKYOU DAVE M

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 19, 2006
        dave wrote:
        > Have you tried notetab std it can handle more text types, you may be better
        > downloading one of the translating programs around ??

        Hi Dave. I was just wondering if NoteTab was UTF-8 capable, but it
        doesn't appear to be. I don't need to translate anything, I'm putting
        the original characters in the document. In NTP they look like "????",
        which is why I wondered if there was a setting I was missing. Like I
        said, with the clips I've written, this job would already be done. As
        it is, I have to slog through it in Dreamweaver. Ah well. :-) Thanks
        for your response.

        Ian
        --
        http://sundry.ws