Hi all, and a question

  • Ian Rastall
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2006
      I'm working on converting a Russian eText into an HTML eBook, and
      can't use NoteTab Pro for this, because it doesn't seem to recognize
      UTF-8 encoded characters. Is there a setting I'm not seeing, or am I
      doomed to use something else for this project? My clips are so finely
      tuned that I could cut my development time down to a tenth, if only I
      could do all this in NoteTab.

      Ian
      --
      http://sundry.ws