Re: [NH] Display USNO Clock

  • dave
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 17, 2006
      Hi
      you would have to get the bit you want including the Java and do not forget
      to get the images they refer to as well or use your own images . On your
      page you only have the link ,when the other page starts there is a onload
      command .?
      THANKYOU DAVE M

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 18, 2006
        Hi Dave M,

        <<you would have to get the bit you want including the Java and do not forget
        to get the images they refer to as well >>

        That means I can't do what I want. I don't have access to the Java or the
        images.

        Thanks for the help.

        Ray Shapp
      • dave
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 19, 2006
          Hi
          the only way you might do it would be to link your page to it ,so that when
          your page loads it loads their page as well .I think you would have to put
          a onload instruction on the top of your page and refer to their page, this
          means when I click on your page the bottom half will load theirs .
          THANKYOU DAVE M

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 19, 2006
            Hi Dave,

            Thanks for the reply

            <<put a onload instruction on the top of your page and refer to their page,
            this means when I click on your page the bottom half will load theirs . >>

            I found a different USNO clock that will launch automatically on my website.
            I runs for only a maximum of 30 seconds, and it doesn't display in MSIE. For
            many users, the quick sample of correct time will be sufficient because most
            users go to that page for other reasons. Because of its shortcomings,
            however, I have provided a separate link to the full-blown USNO clock which
            runs continuously on all browsers. The link launches a separate instance of
            the browser, and displays the world-wide areas of darkness and light as well
            as the correct time.

            Regards,

            Ray Shapp