Display USNO Clock

  • R Shapp
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14 11:20 AM
      Hi Group,

      When a user clicks on the "Sky Guide" menu item on the AAI site at
      www.asterism.org, he/she gets a current display of the Clear Sky Clock for
      Sperry Observatory. I want to provide an animated clock from the USNO showing
      accurate current time and a world map showing areas of sunlight and darkness.
      The following test page contains a correct link to the USNO site>>

      www.asterism.org/skyconditions/skyconusno.htm

      but the user must click on an icon to bring up the clock on a new instance of
      the browser.

      Can you show me how to incorporate the USNO clock on the first page the user
      sees when he/she clicks on Sky Guide at >>

      www.asterism.org/skyconditions/skycon01.htm

      In other words, I want the user to see both the Clear Sky Clock and the USNO
      clock by making no additional clicks just by visiting our Sky Guide page at
      www.asterism.org.

      Thanks for the help.

      Ray Shapp