Re: [NH] Note Tab's FTP program

  • Larry Hamilton
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2006
      John,

      NoteTab has an included clip library, "FTP", that works with the ftp.exe that is
      included with Windows.

      Here is a link to my NoteTab page and a NoteTab outline of FTP commands that I
      collected a few years ago. BTW these FTP commands work with the Unix/Linux FTP
      also.

      http://www.kairoscomputers.com/notetab/index.php

      Here is the direct link to my FTP notes:

      http://www.kairoscomputers.com/notetab/FTP_Notes.php

      Larry Hamilton
      Kairos Computer Solutions
      http://www.kairoscomputers.com/