Re: [NH] Photoshop scratch disks

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 13, 2006
      Jody wrote:
      > Hi All,
      >
      > As far as why did it happen after a year or so of use all of the
      > sudden, things like that happen all the time on computers no
      > matter what the OS is, no matter what brand of hardware, no
      > matter how the person holds their mouth (although I think that
      > plays a major part in these ghostly phantoms! :)
      >
      > How you all had great holidays for those that celebrate any of
      > them that just passed. The next big one is this month on the
      > 29th. That is the day everybody on the lists send Jody a birthday
      > present. LOL
      >
      > Happy HTML'n!
      > Jody

      Jody, sister,

      Things may, and do, happen like this quite frequently, especially if
      Windows is your OS and your OS is set to update automatically. Within
      the past few days Windows has put out a patch, allegedly for their
      metafile system.

      Any update at any time might produce no result, similar results, or,
      very drastic results. These updates may affect few computers or a large
      number of computers.

      Of course, if you don't auto-update this point is moot.

      I'm CC'ing this to Off-Topic.

      ºvº
      06.01.13
      'Cooking III:'
      'How Not to Inflict Your Diets on Other People.'
      hrs ø hsavage@...