Re: [NH] tidy.exe

  • Kerry Coates
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 23, 2005
      Yes, I dragged and dropped them! I had to go back and re-download a few of
      them over top again because, yes, there were files missing. NoteTabPro -- I
      re-dowonloaded it but saved my old .ini file because I altered it and wanted
      to save the changes. Then I just replaced the .ini file after I downloaded
      it. But Tidy evidently isn't in there. I don't remember how I got Tidy
      before.
      I downloaded Tidy yesterday but it isn't working. I goofed something
      up.

      Kerry Coates
      http://www.GilaMountainDulcimers.com
      http://www.CharroCoats.com